GPCE2064C, a 16-bit architecture sound controller, features a 16-bit microprocessor m'nSP™ (pronounced as micro-n-SP) to handle complex digital signal processes easily and rapidly. The operating voltage from 2.4V to 5.5V and clock speed from 0.140625MHz through 48MHz allows GPCE2064C to be adopted in variety of applications. Furthermore, it also features a 32K-word ROM with a 2K-word working SRAM memory, 20 programmable multi-functional I/Os, three 16-bit timers/counters, 32KHz clock, Low Voltage Reset/Detection, one 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier, and many others.
- 16-bit m'nSP™ microprocessor
- CPU Clock: 0.140625MHz - 48MHz
- Operating Voltage: 2.4V - 5.5V
- Power regulator built-in with input voltage: 2.4~5.5V, output voltage: 2.4~3.3V
- IO PortA[11:0] & IOB[3:0] Operating Voltage: 2.4V - 5.5V
- IO PortA[15:12] Operating Voltage: 2.4V – 3.3V
- 32K-word fast speeds ROM
- 2K-word working SRAM
- Software-based audio processing
- Two sets of 14-bit software channel with noise filter, mixer and scalar to play high quality sound
- Standby mode for power savings
- Three 16-bit timers/counters
- One 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier with cascade mode supported.
- 20 general I/Os (bit programmable)
- Key wakeup function (IOA0 - 15)
- PLL feature for system clock
- 32KHz internal resistor oscillator selected.
- Low voltage reset and low voltage detection
- Watchdog enable (always on)
- One SPI serial interface I/O