GPCE4096A_0001, a 16-bit architecture sound controller, features the newest 16-bit microprocessor, m'nSP2.0™ (pronounced as micro-n-SP 2.0), developed by Sunplus Technology. This high processing speed assures the m'nSP2.0™ is capable of handling complex digital signal processes easily and rapidly. Therefore, the GPCE4096A_0001 is applicable to the areas of digital sound process and voice recognition. The operating voltage of 2.4V through 5.5V and speed of 0.046875MHz through 48MHz yield the GPCE4096A_0001 to be easily used in varieties of applications. The memory capacity includes 48K-word ROM plus a 4K-word working SRAM and 2K-word Cache RAM (also can be working RAM). Other features include 48 programmable multi-function I/Os, five 16-bit timers/counters, 32768Hz Real Time Clock, Low Voltage Reset/Detection, eight channels 12-bit ADC (one channel built-in MIC amplifier with auto gain controller), capacitive touch sensor, one SPI flash controller, one 16-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier and many others.
- 16-bit m'nSP2.0™ microprocessor
- CPU Clock: 0.046875MHz - 48MHz
- Operating Voltage: 2.4V - 5.5V
- Power regulator built-in with input voltage: 2.4~5.5V, output voltage: 2.4~3.3V
- IO PortA & B & C Operating Voltage: 2.4V - 5.5V
- 48K-word fast speed ROM
- 4K-word working SRAM
- 2K-word cache SRAM (also can be released to working-RAM)
- Total 384-byte buffer SRAM
- Software-based audio processing
- Two sets of 14-bit software channel with noise filter, mixer and scalar to play high quality sound
- Standby mode for power saving
- Total of five 16-bit timers are available, including three general-purpose 16-bit timers/counters and two touch sensing timers (also for general-purpose).
- One 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier, supporting cascade mode as well as stereo mode
- 48 general I/Os (bit programmable)
- Key wakeup function (IOA0 - 15, IOB0-15, IOC0-15)
- Capacitor sensing touch hardware for 48 I/O
- PLL feature for system clock
- 32768Hz Real Time Clock (RTC), crystal or internal resistor oscillator selected.
- Eight channels 12-bit AD converter, Built-in microphone amplifier and AGC or PGA function selected
- Low voltage reset and low voltage detection
- Watchdog Enable (option)
- Two SPI serial interface I/O: SPI flash controller (supports one-I/O, two-I/O, four-I/O modes, and auto read/program mode), and normal SPI interface.
- Supports voice recognition algorithm.