GPCE4096UA, a 16-bit architecture sound controller with USB interface, features the newest 16-bit microprocessor, m'nSP2.0™ (pronounced as micro-n-SP 2.0). This high processing speed assures the m'nSP2.0™ is capable of handling complex digital signal processes easily and rapidly. Therefore, the GPCE4096UA is applicable to the areas of digital sound process and voice recognition. The operating voltage of 2.4V through 5.5V and speed of 0.16MHz through 48MHz yield the GPCE4096UA to be easily used in varieties of applications. The memory capacity includes 48K-word ROM plus a 4K-word working SRAM and 2K-word Cache RAM (also can be working RAM). Other features including 48 programmable multi-functional I/Os, five 16-bit timers/counters, 32768Hz Real Time Clock, Low Voltage Reset/Detection, eight channels 12-bit ADC (one channel built-in MIC amplifier with auto gain controller), capacitive touch sensor, one SPI flash controller, one 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier and many others.
- 16-bit m'nSP2.0™ microprocessor
- CPU Clock: 0.16MHz - 48MHz
- Operating Voltage: 2.4V - 5.5V
- Power regulator built-in with input voltage: 2.4~5.5V, output voltage: 2.4~3.3V
- IO PortA & B & C Operating Voltage: 2.4V - 5.5V
- 48K-word fast speed ROM
- 4K-word working SRAM
- 2K-word cache SRAM (also can be released to working-RAM)
- Total 384-byte USB buffer
- Software-based audio processing
- Two sets of 14-bit software channel with noise filter, mixer and scalar to play high quality sound
- Standby mode for power saving
- Total five 16-bit timers. Three general-purpose 16-bit timers/counters, two touch sensing timers (also can released for general-purpose).
- One 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier. Supports cascade mode. Also support stereo mode
- 48 general I/Os (bit programmable)
- Key wakeup function (IOA0 - 15, IOB0-15, IOC0-15)
- Capacitor sensing touch hardware for 48 I/O
- PLL feature for system clock
- 32768Hz Real Time Clock (RTC), crystal or internal resistor oscillator selected.
- Eight channels 12-bit AD converter, Built-in microphone amplifier and AGC or PGA function selected
- Low voltage reset and low voltage detection
- Watchdog Enable (option)
- Two SPI serial interface I/Os. One is SPI flash controller which supports 1 I/O, 2 I/O, 4 I/O modes and support auto read/program mode. The other is normal SPI interface.
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed (12MHz) compliant device with built-in transceiver