The GPLB62P200UA1, an 8-bit microprocessor, features 2M bytes OTP ROM, 2560 bytes working RAM,1536 bytes LCD RAM, 22 I/Os, interrupt/ wakeup controller, two 16-bit timers, two SPI interfaces, a 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier for driving speaker directly and automatic display controller/ driver for mono/ 4-gray-level LCD. The GPLB62P200UA1 contains up to 74 segments and 32 commons, forming a maximum of 2368 dots LCD resolution. Besides the built-in driver function, the common/segment could be further extended with external drivers such as GPLD2080A and GPLD2120A. A LCD sprite function is included in GPLB62P200UA1. The GPLB62P200UA1 operates over a wide voltage range from 2.3V through 5.5V, plus Low Voltage Reset function to assure system still functions properly when power drops below certain level. The microprocessor can implement software for audio processing, functional control and others. The GPLB62P200UA1 carries a high performance SPU voice engine to achieve 8-channel voice with ADPCM/PCM data. It can produce attractive and high resolution sound easily. Plus, it features one 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier for driving speaker directly. Its large memory area can be used to store both program and audio data. The USB device function assures data transmitted in super high speed with reliability as well. There is a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) controller built-in to facilitate communicating with other devices. Furthermore, a SLEEP (power-down) function is also built-in to extend battery life. The GPLB62P200UA1 is designed with state-of-the-art technology to fulfill LCD application needs, especially for hand-held products.
- 8-bit micro-processor
- 2M bytes OTP ROM
- 2560-byte SRAM
- 1536-byte LCD RAM
- Operating voltage: 2.3V – 5.5V
- Max. CPU operating speed:
- 12.0MHz @ 2.7V – 5.5V
- 8.0MHz @ 2.3V – 3.6V
- Programmable CPU clock: /2, /4, /8, /16, /32, /64 and /128 clock frequency
- Six wake-up sources
- 23 IRQs & 4 NMI Interrupts
- Internal built-in regulator to supply core power (3.3V, for 3-battery application). Also internal built-in regulator can be turned off and external 3.6V power is used to supply core power (for 2-battery application).
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed (12MHz) compliant device with built-in transceiver
- SPU(Sound Processing Unit) engine with 8 voice channels
- Supports 4/5 bit ADPCM and 8/16 bit PCM data format
- Transform 4/5 bit ADPCM data to 14 bit data to play high quality sound
- Supports special tag such as Silence Tag, Event tag
- One software channel with noise filter to play high quality sound.
- LCD sprite function
Supports special function such as PIP, data shift, and write back etc.
- Programmable LCD driver
- Up to 74 segments and 32 commons, forming a maximum of 2368 dots LCD resolution
- The segment could be further extended with external drivers such as GPLD2080A and GPLD2120A.
- Supports up to 32 x 192 gray level LCD panel with two GPLD2080.
- Supports up to 32 x 384 mono level LCD panel with four GPLD2080.
- Supports from 1/2 duty up to 1/32 duty
- 1536 bytes dedicated LCD RAM
- Supports normal type-B and type-C LCD waveform with or without key scan
- Built-in voltage regulator to generate VLCD for LCD driver
- 46-level contrast control (VLCD=3.5V~8V)
- Power saving SLEEP mode
- Low Voltage Detector
8-level (2.3V/2.4V/2.6V/2.9V/3.0V/3.3V/3.6V/4.0V) voltage detector
- Low Voltage Reset
- Max. 46 I/O pins (PA[7:0], PB[7:0], PC[5:0], PD[7:0], PE[7:0] , PF[7:0])
Dedicated I/Os: PA[7:0], PB[7:0], PC[5:0]
Shared pin I/Os:
- Eight I/Os with high sink current for LED application
- Key wakeup/interrupt function
- Built-in 32.768KHz oscillator circuit for real time clock function (X'tal or R-osc)
- Built-in R-oscillator (external resistor is needed) or X'tal or PLL for system operating clock
- Internal time base generator
- Two 16-bit reloadable timer/counters
- Watchdog timer
- 14-bit DAC with push-pull amplifier for driving speaker directly
- IR output
- Hardware PWMIO
- Two SPI serial interface I/Os
- Powerful 8-ch Sound Processing Unit (SPU)
- Variable tone-color sampling rate: max = 96KHz @ SPU_clock = 24MHz
- 8-voice polyphony
- Supports PCM/ADPCM tone-color table